Browse through the events to find public courses, workshops and other activities and to register for a course. Please scroll down the page to view all courses and events.
First Aid courses continue during the current partial lockdown. A strict safety and hygiene concept according to the requirements of the Swiss Health Department is followed. This includes:
* Masks are mandatory during all courses.
* Participants are required to wash hands upon arrival and encouraged to frequently use the provided hand sanitisers throughout the course duration.
* Course participants are required to comply with the current regulations, including social distancing, avoiding handshakes, not touching faces.
* All course material is frequently cleaned and disinfected, including all manikins and mats.
* Anyone sick with cold-like symptoms such as cough, fever, sore throat or shortness of breath, even if minor, MUST NOT attend a first aid course. Participants will be turned away if they exhibit these symptoms.
* Anyone who meets the criteria for self-isolation (quarantine) as outlined by the BAG (Federal Department of Health) MUST NOT attend a course and will be turned away.
For any questions, feel free to contact me before registering.
For private courses and consultations, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.