New Year’s Resolutions
New Year’s resolutions always polarise, either you love them, make new ones every year and stick to them, or you make news ones because one has to, never manage to stick to them and the same frustration starts all over again on January 1.
I go through a mix of those feelings, some of my resolutions are a success, others a complete failure. But I’ve learnt that the simpler I keep them, the more likely it is I will succeed.
So, here are a few and simple resolutions to help you stay healthy this year:
- Move daily – it keeps you happy and your heart healthy.
- Enjoy real food, it’s fun and healthy (and ditch all that process rubbish).
- Quit smoking if you haven’t done it yet.
- Take time for yourself, it cuts the stress and you will sleep better.
- Make time for friends and family, they will love you for it.
That’s it, simple, short and straight forward. Pick your favourite(s) and stick to that one.
Posted on January 01, 2016 by
This entry was posted in Blog and tagged happy new year, new year's resolution. Bookmark the permalink.